Forms & Applications
Please deliver all forms in person to the Women’s and Gender Studies departmental office in 315 Hendricks.
For best results, please save a copy of your form and open in your favorite PDF reader. Class names listed on the forms may not appear if the PDF is viewed in-browser.
- Worksheet to keep track of required courses and credits for WGS, QS major and minors
Please note: For majors, students who declared in Summer 2013 or earlier are required to take WGS 415 but NOT WGS 351. The reverse is true for those who declare Fall 2013 or later (they must take WGS 351 but NOT WGS 415).
- Advising worksheet for graduate certificate students
- Form to apply for admission to the WGS graduate certificate program
- Form to apply for practicum facilitation and independent study credits
- Application for Graduate Teaching Fellowship