Prior to Fall 2018 – minor requirements
Students declaring a minor prior to Fall 2018 have the option to follow the new curriculum or to continue with the old curriculum. Details of the old minor are listed below. Please meet with our Academic Advisor to discuss what works best for you.
|WGS 101||Women, Difference, and Power||4|
|Upper-division WGS courses||8|
|WGS or other subject code (8 credits can be lower-division)||12|
- Minor candidates are strongly urged to take History and Development of Feminist Theory (WGS 315).
- No more than 6 credits of Reading and Conference (WGS 405) and Practicum (WGS 409) may be counted toward the minor.
- No more than 8 credits may be taken pass/no pass. All graded courses in the minor must be completed with grades of C- or higher.
- No more than 8 credits may count toward both the minor and the student’s major.
- At least 16 credits applied to the Women’s, Gender, and Sexuality Studies minor must be taken at the University of Oregon.