Skip to Content

Graduate Studies

The Department of Women’s and Gender Studies does not currently offer PhD or MA courses of study. However, we do offer a graduate certificate, which is obtainable by students concurrently enrolled with another PhD or MA granting program at the UO.

Women’s and Gender Studies Graduate Certificate

Forms & Applications