Skip to Content

Undergraduate Studies

Use the links at the right side of the page to navigate through sections in Undergraduate Studies.


Update: Students majoring or minoring in WGSS or minoring in Queer Studies can work with professional College and Career Advisors who can help you explore your interests, schedule your classes, plan for graduation, discuss career interests, and more in UO’s new advising center, Tykeson Hall.

We are part of the Public Policy, Society and Identity Flight Path (PPSI), in Tykeson Hall.

For academic advising, please contact PPSI flight path advisors at, at 541-346-9200 or see appointment scheduling options at:

If you have a general question, you may also contact the WGSS office.

The current WGSS Director of Undergraduate Studies is Dr. Isabel Millán. Her office hours and contact information are listed on the people page.

Declaring a WGSS major or minor or QST minor

Please follow these steps:

  1. Download a Major-Minor Add/Drop Form (or grab one from the wall just outside the main door of Hendricks 315). Fill out the top portion and return to any of the office staff.
  2. Look for the degree requirements to appear on your Degree Guide in DuckWeb in about one week.

Forms and Documentation

We have a few forms created to help you on your way. Click the forms link at right to find what you need to:

  • Declare a major or minor
  • Keep track of your completed and future classes in a nice checklist format
  • RSVP for Commencement ceremony
  • Enroll in independent study (research, reading, thesis writing, practicum/internship)
  • Send us updates on your journeys after WGSS!