Use the links at the right side of the page to navigate through sections in Undergraduate Studies.
Declaring a WGS major or minor or QST minor
Please follow these steps:
- If you would like to talk to a professor for advising first, please visit Jamie Bufalino in HEN 320.
- Download a Major-Minor Add/Drop Form (or grab one from the wall just outside the main door of Hendricks 315). Fill out the top portion and return to any of the office staff.
- Look for a confirmation email in your UOregon account and for the major requirements to appear on your degree audit in DuckWeb.
The current WGS advisor is Jamie Bufalino. Her office hours and contact information are listed on the previous link as well as on the WGS main office door (HEN 315).
If you have a general or minor question, you may also contact the main office as a first point of contact.
How to get an appointment with a professor or advisor
All professors are available to students during their open office hours, which can be found under their section on the people page.
You may always request appointments with your advisor/professor outside of their designated office hours. These appointments will be given at the discretion of the professor. To make such an appointment, please use the people page to contact the professor directly via email or phone.
The office staff does not make appointments on behalf of professors. If you contact the office trying to make an appointment with a professor, staff will redirect you to their email or phone number.
Forms and Documentation
We have a few forms created to help you on your way. Click the forms link at right to find what you need to:
- Declare a major or minor
- Keep track of your completed and future classes in a nice checklist format
- RSVP for Commencement ceremony
- Enroll in independent study (research, reading, thesis writing, practicum/internship)
- Send us updates on your journeys after WGS!